Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Azusa, CA United States
Gift Records Coordinator |
The Gift Records Coordinator provides computer support relative to the development and alumni records stored on the Advancement Software database and helps facilitate the workflow in the Advancement Services area.
* High School diploma.
* Bachelorís degree preferred.
* Two years experience in data entry (gift or pledge processing preferred).
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Cashiering duties for all donations, including:
- Cash: counting all cash; preparing deposit slip for bank; recording in bank book; delivering securely to APU Bookstore.
- Checks: scanning checks; preparing online deposit slip for bank; preparing report to go with checks kept in safe for 1 month.
- Maintain confidentiality with code for the safe.
* Process and track payroll deduction recurring gifts from faculty/staff.
* Adjusting gifts as needed for balancing with the Business Office at month close.
* Process donations and pledges as delegated by donations processor for all departments throughout the University.
- Process complex transactions, such as wire transfers and donations that involve benefits.
* Research database and identify constituent(s) or enter record(s) for a new ID.
* Data input and maintenance of addresses, phones, and other computer stored information, as needed.
* Preparation and data input of new gift batches or pledges and complete all steps needed to reconcile and assure accuracy of all work and process batch proofs and transfers.
* Print documents, letters, and reports that assist in completing tasks as requested. Print donation receipts/acknowledgement letters and prepare for signature and mailing.
* Prepare file copies of donorsí drafts/back-up documentation, including Xeroxing.
* Track/document quantity of work, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned under University Advancement goals and needs.
* Regular, punctual attendance as required by the supervisor based on department needs.
* Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
* Accounting or cashier experiences helpful.
* Knowledge of mailing procedures helpful.
* Good math skills.
* Good written and oral communication.
* Good typing skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, exuding a mature demeanor while multi-tasking in a deadline oriented environment with accuracy and consistency.
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work collaboratively with a team, as well as an independent contributor.
* Ability to exercise good judgment and discretionary skills in determining when to act independently and when to consult management prior to taking action.
* Self-starter with a positive attitude.
* In agreement with the purpose and goals of Azusa Pacific University in providing a Christian-based higher education for its students.
* Requires typing and sitting at computer keyboard.
* Hearing and speaking on the telephone.
* Ability to lift, pull, grasp, stoop to lower file drawers and reach to top of five-drawer file cabinet.
* Lift up to 20 lbs.
* Computer monitor, reading, eye-contact with visitors.
* Pleasant office, comfortable surroundings, friendly staff, relaxed but professional.
* Proficient in Google Apps., Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
* Salary will be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
Azusa Pacific University is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.